Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Deep Drop Electric Combo
The Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Deep Drop Combo was built for hauling up the deep sea dwellers. It's an awesome combo and is perfect for chasing Blue Eye Trevalla, Gemfish, Flame Snapper, Bar Cod and many other deep dwelling species.
Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Electric Reel:
The Tanacom 1000 reel is a 12-Volt powered Dendoh reel that is relatively small and light for an electric reel. Its sleek, lightweight design, houses a powerful and high-performance electric system, boasting a massive continuous (70 kg max. instant winding power) winding power and a retrieval rate of up to 130m per minute!
With Daiwa's exclusive Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power, the Tanacom's digital readout automatically displays line let out, as well as distance retrieved from the bottom, so you know the depth of your offering at all times.
Like all of Daiwa's electrics, upon retrieve, the programmable Auto-Stop ensures that the winding stops at its designated length. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications. Packed with all the amazing technological innovations from its more expensive cousins, the Tanacom is extremely durable and reliable, featuring corrosion resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
- Line Counter -There's no need to guess how much line you've got out anymore with Daiwa's Line Counter letting your know exactly. Dropping your back down to the right depth has never been easier.
- Magsealed Body -Ultimate protection is delivered to the engine room of the reel with a magnetised oil seal located on the main shaft of the reel's rotor shutting the door to the elements and unwanted intruders. Dust, water, and salt intrusion into the inner workings of a reel are a thing of the past with MagSeal.
- Power Lever -This lever allows you to go from stop to start to full power with the flick of switch. It's like stepping on the gas pedal to accelerate.
- Automated jigging function
- Unique Power Lever for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable auto stop feature stops winding when lure or bait reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12-Volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Electric current usage - No load - 3 amps, Stall - 10 amps, Maximum power - 30 amps
- Power cord
- Brass and aluminium gearing
- Washable design with sealed electronics
- Bearings - 4
- Drag Pressure -22kg
- Gear Ratio - 2.3:1
- Spool Capacity - 80lb/800m
- Weight -1495g
Daiwa Saltist 56HT Bent Butt Swivel Tip Rod:
With the power to perform and the muscle to dominate, the Saltist electric rod is the rod that will have you ready for battle. Striking in looks, flawless in performance, and ultimately impressive in power, the Saltist 56HT Dendoh will have you armed and ready for your next deep sea adventure.
- Length - 5'6" (168cm)
- Pieces - 2pce at the butt
- Taper - Regular
- Action - Heavy
- Line Weight - PE6-10